if you are searching Top 5 Best Video Editing Software for 2017. Then you have a right place. today i am telling you Top 5 Best Video Editing Software for 2017. these 5 software helps you to make a short film and documentary So lets get Started.
1. Adobe Premier Pro
adobe premier pro is a good option if you will searching a video editing software for your windows.if you are ready to spend adobe premier pro is a good option. adobe premier pro is a good video editing software. you can split you videos and add superb transitions and lower third and many more options which make you videos good and superb.
- Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac and Cloud
- Formats: Almost every popular video format
- Price: Different plans are available through official site of Premier Pro
- Features: HD Support, Multi Track editing, storyboard mode, unlimited audio and video tracks.
2. Sony Vegas movie studio
sony vegas movie studio is a second no in our Top 5 Best Video Editing Software . if you want to create a good and professional video. sony vegas movie studio is a best option for you . it have a simple interface which can easily edit your videos in professional way you can add transitions,lower third,effects,zoom,pan&crop. and many features which you can use in this software. sony vegas movie studio is a one solution if you need to create a professional videos.
- Platform: Windows
- Formats: MP4, AVI, WAV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG-4 etc.
- Output Formats: AVI, MP4, MPEG-4, WMV, WAV etc.
- Price: $49.95 (Trial version is available)
3. Sony Vegas Pro
sony vegas is a best option for you. if you will pay for sony vegas pro this product is a value for money. sonu vegas is a unlimited features you can edit 3d vedios such as powerful effects. sony vegas is a simple interface. which can helps you to create a superb video. if you will shoot a short film or doucmentry and videos for youtube. sony vegas is a best option for you. it support 4k videos. you can export your videos in 4k format.
- Platforms: Windows
- Input Formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, WMA, OMA, OGG, AAF, AIF etc.
- Output Formats: MP4, WAV, WMV, MVC, MP3 etc.
- Price: $599.95 (Trial version is available)
- Features: HD Support, Non-destructive editing, unlimited video & audio tracks, linear timecode display.
Movie can help you deal with video editing even while you are using an iOS-based device. it is a very cheap video editing software. iMovie Theatre that lets you watch movies from your Apple TV, ability to fine tune clips. i movies is a not available in windows.if you are beginners in video editing. then you can edit videos with i movie. it is a simple and easy.
- Platforms: Macintosh and iOS
- Input Formats: QuickTime compatible with HD support
- Output Formats: QuickTime compatible with HD Support
- Price: $14.99
- Key Features: NDE, HD Support, 2 video tracks and 4 audio tracks, linear timecode display and storyboard mode
5. CyberLink PowerDirector
CyberLink PowerDirector has an option for you; you can keep editing even when you are away from Pc because . cyberLink has published Smartphone applications for this tool. you can add lower thirds,transitions and many more features in your videos.
- Platforms: Windows
- Input Formats: FLV, AVI, 3GP, AVI, DAT, WMV, MPEG-4, MP4 etc
- Output Formats: MVC, MPEG-4, MKV, WMV, QuickTime etc.
- Price: $74.99
- Features: High Definition support, NDE, 100 audio and video tracks, linear timecode display and storyboard mode.